Happy Friday + Super Bowl weekend! Have you enjoyed your week so far? Did you hear that we are having six more weeks of winter? Oh, Punxsutawney Phil, you must love winter! Alright friends, let’s get into this week’s buzz! This weekend calls for a celebration and tons of food with family and friends. I can bet some of you are excited to be rooting for your favorite team to win, and others can't wait to watch the commercials because, come on I have to admit, the commercials are what almost all of us wait for. Right?! Well, speaking of the Super Bowl, let's see how technology is tying into it this year!
- Houston’s NRG Stadium is hosting the Super Bowl this year
- Home of the most spectacular and largest HD displays
- Sharing 13 years with the Super Bowl, Daktronics LED ribbon displays will complement the stadium
- Organizers partner with NASA to create virtual reality experience
- First ever drop tower, Future Flight, that uses virtual reality and audio
- Travel through the International Space Station and hear all about Mars
Have you come across buzz that you'd like to show us?
Share them with us and we will feature it across our social channels!