So you’re looking to jazz up your space a little. Maybe it’s a tired lobby, or a worn retail environment. Perhaps it’s a hallway that you dread walking down every day, or maybe the entire building needs some help. Today we start to take a look at some of the technology-based elements available that can be used to add flair to an otherwise drab space. These six tech elements can help turn traditional into experiential. By no means is this an exhaustive list but it does provide some insight into what's available. In no particular order we present you with the following fuel for thought!
- Products: Off the shelf or semi-custom solutions that hit multiple budgets and timelines.
- Data: Specifically, data visualization. Transforming data you already collect into a compelling visual story about your brand.
- Creative: Compelling visuals, whether used in digital or static forms, can provide a beautiful method for transforming spaces.
- Lighting: This can be a powerful component in the creation of atmosphere and mood. Just by leveraging lighting you can completely transform an environment.
- Audio: Sound can also be a powerful element when used in transforming a space, from masking existing noise to creating an entirely new ambiance, or adding some mystery.
- Video: Multiple mediums exist that can be used to create a digital canvas, stretching over any size and shape.
Over the course of the next few weeks we will dive into each of these a little bit further, outlining what each category is and then looking at how they can be applied to make ordinary spaces extraordinary. If you're curious to learn more, feel free to hit contact and send us what's on your mind!